May 6 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm£50
This immersive half-day introduction to the fascinating world of wild food foraging will turn your country walks into an inspirational journey of discovery as your senses tune in to nature’s bounty all around you.
Under the expert guidance of Bex Flintham, an experienced forager and educator with over 20 years in the field, you will:
- acquire and develop plant identification skills
- learn how to be a safe and responsible forager
- discover what wild foods are available throughout the seasons
- enjoy new and exciting cooking ideas as you prepare a foraged lunch
- learn about the amazing restorative and therapeutic properties of everyday plants
- get great ideas for saving money on your weekly food shopping
- be inspired to use plants in arts and crafts
With a deep and authentic understanding of the natural world, Bex will help you to reconnect with nature and find new inspiration in your everyday surroundings as she unlocks the mysteries of the wealth of wild foods in our countryside.
The sessions includes foraged lunch but you must be over the age of 16 to attend these sessions.
- Cancellations must be made at least 14 days before date of booking. Any cancellations made after this time will not be refunded unless exceptional circumstances are involved, such as illness, injury, bereavement or severe travel delays. Proof of exceptional circumstances may be required before refund is given. If we have to cancel the experience for any reason, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your experience time.
- Minimum age is 16 years old.
- This ticket is only for our park in Devon.